Saturday 3 November 2012

A little about me.

 Hey guysss! I'm back! Yes, it has been a month since I've posted new designs or compose a new post and thats because I get orders everyday! The orders keeps coming and it just won't stop and DON'T STOP ORDERING. I would love to start by thanking my customers and readers for being supportive! I swear, I can't express how I feel. I'm just so happy and might have a small happy cry now. I wanna hug you all! <3 

At the beginning, I had second thoughts of this business. Second thoughts like nobody will purchase from me, thoughts like my designs are horrendous, thoughts like being a failure and etc. Yes, I am the most negative person you'll ever meet. Something that I can never change.

•••••••••••••••

 For those who don't know me, My name is Ashley So and I recently turned 17. I just graduated and will be attending college in January. To occupy my time, I decided to make accessories that I'd learned from my mother when I was younger. The reason why I'd created this blog is because I have unconditional love towards accessories. My sister and I would save up money, spend hundreds in Diva and wear them once and repeat. The sales girls are our friends too! LOL! Therefore, I decided to design headbands for myself cause money don't grow on trees even paper is made out of wood but trees are hard to chop.  

Here are some pictures of my accessories:

My samsung SII cases.


My floral hairclips and hairbands. 


My ribbon hairclips and hairbands.


My necklaces!


My plain hairbands.


My headbands <3 





If my house was caught on fire, I would save myself and my earrings are coming with me. They are my precious. 





And thats all!

Stay tuned and don't miss my new designs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment